The club receives an entry into the London Marathon each year and this is drawn out amongst our members once it is received
Here are the rules for entry into the draw for the club place in the London Marathon.
- You must have entered the London Marathon through the ballot.
- You must be a member at the AGM prior to the draw and have paid your subs for the year
- You can only enter the draw if you are a first claim member of our club
- You cannot enter the draw if you had the club place in the previous 2 years
- If you are injured you can carry the place forward to the following year
- Place is not transferable and must be returned if you decide to run through any other means.
- You are responsible for applying and paying for your place
- In a case of the winner returning the place the reserve pulled out of the draw will take it
- You must have appeared at least 12 times at either club nights or races in the last 12 months